Monday, December 10, 2007

United you won my business (DEN-LHR)

For the last 3 years I have been harassing United to add a real international flight from Denver. I realize that Mexico and Canada are "international" but let's be realistic.

I fly internationally a great deal. It's part of working in an international company and in our new international economy. This tends to conflict with living in Denver ;-)

United's addition of a non-stop flight from Denver to London means they understand the benefits of the international economy. Denver is an international destination - Lufthansa (daily nonstops to Munich/Frankfurt) and British Airways (daily nonstop to London) have validated this point.

United has now won my international business (at least to Europe). I hope the DIA folks start working on Asia now ;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home